Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Aero Motorcycle jacket size 40 - 42

Good day,

I am looking to buy Aero's Motorcycle jacket in size 40 or 42, http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=65

Age isn't important, as long as the jacket is black, and in a relatively good condition - that is to say, no holes, rips, tears and such. One was just sold a few months ago for an absolute steal of a price, and I cannot believe I missed it. I understand that the chances of finding another one are slim, as these jackets don't appear very often, but here's to hope. :)
I won't mind Indian Ranger, too.

I'm located in Europe (EU), by the way. Oh, and since I still cannot use the PM system, here's my mail - nav.buoy@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, and cheers!

Last edited:

winterland1

Practically Family
Make sure you go by your measurements, a jacket that fits you well in a similiar style, measured and the specific jacket measurements your looking at when buying. Jacket size labeling can be very confusing.
Armpit to armpit
Sleeve length
Back length
Shoulders
There is a 38 motorcycle jacket in the sale page. It could fit. Ask Aero for measurements.
http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1415

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, winterland. I've been looking for some time at these jackets, and I believe that the size 40 or 42 would fit me well. This one, for example (http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ket-in-black-FQHH-with-brass-fittings-size-42) would've been absolutely perfect - can't regret enough I missed it as this jacket is literally the only leather jacket that I wish to own - and there's also one on eBay that would fit just as well, but the gentleman selling doesn't want to ship internationally.

I know about the jacket at the Aero's sale page, but the thing is, I have Aero Highwayman and I've so fallen in love with Aero's FQHH it's really the only thing that'll do. :) I'm sure their steerhide is just as awesome but... You can probably understand. :)

Edward, well, as I've never actually handled Aero steer, would you mind mailing couple of photos to me? nav.buoy@gmail.com is my mail, and thank you in advance.

EDIT: I googled for Aero Steerhide and the thread with your jacket turned up. I've seen it before, it really is gorgeous. How much would you be asking for it?

Last edited:
Not meant as a bump - it's just that I've been looking at Aero sizes and seems like I could pull off a size 38, too, so if anyone has a jacket in any of these three sizes to sell (38 / 40 / 42), you'd make me very happy. Thanks!

Still looking for either Aero MC jacket (Brando, The Wild One) or Aero Indian Ranger, but I could go with the King of the Road model, J106 or Elvis. Okay, that pretty much covers Aero's entire motorcycle jackets product range. New or used, black, and it has to be their FQHH (size around 42, I can wear anything from 40 to 44) so if any of you guys got one you no longer use and wish to sell, drop me a PM!

Thing is, I've really fallen in love with these Perfecto styled jacket and I would like to have a couple of HorseHide ones, so I'm in the market for anything of the sort, it doesn't necessarily has to be Aero, so if you got something like that, let's talk! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy