Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Blundstone 1455 Black Suede

jerome230

Familiar Face
Hey guys, another thread from me :)

Looking to buy these Black Suede Blundstones. Seems that they are only available in Japan? I see it listed online on some Japanese Auction sites. I don't know how to purchase from them though, as I'm in the US.

I just found another color, #587, rustic black. Which has plenty of listings on ebay. Some listings say suede. Blundstone website and some other listings say leather. Some photos look kinda like suede. some photos look kinda like leather. I dont know if they are suede or leather. does anyone have experience with #587?

Would heavily prefer to buy used, but I'm not entirely opposed to buying them new.

I typically wear anywhere from 8.5 to 9.5 US Mens depending on the boot.
I wear a 8.5 doc marten, and 9.5 Vince chelsea boot.

My foot from toe to heel is roughly 25.5cm, and width at the widest point is about 9.5cm.

I believe this would put me at a uk 8-9.

I've never owned a pair of Blundstones, so I'm not 100% what size is right for me, going off measurements alone it looks like uk 8 would be the correct fit. If anyone has experience with Blundstone's sizing, help would be appreciated on that :)

This is the color that I'm looking for, which I believe is the #1455 Black Suede.
gettyimages-85853040-2048x2048 - Copy.jpg

Here's a photo of the #1455
IMG_6473.jpg

There's also a Steel Grey Color available, #1910:
1910_f_3_1.jpg
Their color is similar, though I don't think it's quite right. Though it is available in the US. I think I'd prefer the #1455 personally.

I'd like to note that between my two monitors, the #1910 looks quite different(This is a normal thing, though it's a bit more drastic than normal for this color.) on either monitor. On one monitor, it's a much lighter color, that doesn't look quite right to the first photo. On my other monitor, it's a much darker color, just barely lighter than the #1455. This seems to also happen between different listings for the #1910, so I'm not entirely sure of the color, which is another reason I think I'd prefer the #1455.

Last edited:

jerome230

Familiar Face
Also I want to point out there is an Ebay listing that is roughly my size that comes up on google images.
it says the price on them is $33.
When I click the link for them, it takes me to a completely different listing.
I assume anyone else would have this same experience, but I'd pay cost + something we can agree on for those if someone was able to get to the item page.

Lord LALA

New in Town
Hello Jerome230... hopefully this will be of some help re sizing.

I wear a US 7.5 - 8
Euro 40.5
Blundstone 7
RM Williams 7

FWIW the Blundstones come only in even sizes, but come with a thin extra inner insole for half size adjustments. They are my go to boots and are the most comfortable shoes Ive owned!

jerome230

Familiar Face
Hello Jerome230... hopefully this will be of some help re sizing.

I wear a US 7.5 - 8
Euro 40.5
Blundstone 7
RM Williams 7

FWIW the Blundstones come only in even sizes, but come with a thin extra inner insole for half size adjustments. They are my go to boots and are the most comfortable shoes Ive owned!
Thank you!
This is very helpful!
The Blundstone and RM Williams sizes you listed are their AUS Size correct? As opposed to their US Sizes?

Psant25

One Too Many
I size down 1/2 size for RW, wesco, whites, etc so 9.5D

for blundstone I took my typical 10D size. This was US sizing off the US site. I did not down size. They fit me well. I feel they fit more true to size as they say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo