Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Vintage Grosgrain Ribbon

Visigoth

A-List Customer
Hi all,

I have four hats that require ribbons. If anyone has vintage grosgrain, I'd love to purchase enough for these, and maybe a couple of others. Black is always good, but I'm open to colors. Open to any width, really. And if you have old ribbons pre-sewn with a bow—which I could just stitch on—that would be lovely (used is fine). I'm in Rome, so it would be easiest to mail if you're someone in Europe; although I can wait for the, uh, decade for it to arrive from the US or Canada. Thanks!

Hi all,

I have four hats that require ribbons. If anyone has vintage grosgrain, I'd love to purchase enough for these, and maybe a couple of others. Black is always good, but I'm open to colors. Open to any width, really. And if you have old ribbons pre-sewn with a bow—which I could just stitch on—that would be lovely (used is fine). I'm in Rome, so it would be easiest to mail if you're someone in Europe; although I can wait for the, uh, decade for it to arrive from the US or Canada. Thanks!
Art Fawcett has retired and sold his shop. He has listed a nice selection of vintage grosgrain ribbon on Ebay. If you are interested I will dig up the name of the shop that is listing it. If interested send a reply or PM

Visigoth

A-List Customer
According to her listings, she doesn't ship to Europe. And she can't receive messages via ebay—does anyone perhaps know another way of contacting her? Or have ideas about someone who might sell vintage grosgrain in Europe?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ormbingley