Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT: Chippewa Packer Boots - 11EE

Seth Byrnes

One of the Regulars
Quick Info:
Size: 11 EE
Leather:Honey brown heavy gauge
Construction: Unsure, stitched welt
Outsole: Vibram
Laces: Heavy Work Nylon (Comon Brown/Yellow variant)
Insulation: None/Minimal
Safety Toe:None/not rated
Made in the USA

I have a pair of Chippewa Packers/Ropers/Kiltie boots that do not fit me. They are a true-to-size 11 EE, that is to say 11 "Double-wide" boot. They have solid vibram soles which have very little distance on them. The stitching on the sole is very tight without fraying or loosening anywhere, the lacing hardware is solid brass all the way through. The leather on these is a heavy gauge and is in very good shape, very supple; I wouldn't even say it's fully broken in, except the tongue.

There are very sturdy boots meant to take abuse.

I have neglected to polish them in order to avoid misreprisentation but I am happy to give them a once-over for you before shipping should you desire.
Images follow:

I would ideally like to trade them for another pair of boots in size 10.5 or 11, D width. Im particularly interested in getting a classic ankle-boots but don't let that stop you from PMing me if you have a pair of shoes or different style of boot be it Chippewa, Redwing or another brand. It's less about the brand and more about the quality.

Thanks for reading through.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR