Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

X-Large Tweed Stetson Fedora

MisterGrey

Practically Family
This is a rather heavy brown tweed Stetson fedora. It doesn't really go with anything I own and is too heavy for my liking. It was more of an impulse buy than anything else. It's sized X-Large. I usually wear a 7 5/8 and have a head circumference falling between 23 1/2-23 3/4 inches, and this hat fits snugly all around my head. Take into account that I have no hair when I say this.

It took the brunt of the beating in the box in which I packed it during my last move, so it's a bit rumpled. When the light hits the back of the crown there is a kind of shininess that appears to be dried cloth adhesive; this was present when I bought the hat. It simply seems to be how the back seam was reinforced. It appears on points around the brim, as well. Again, it simply seems to be a form of reinforcement. There is no visible damage to the hat other than it's having been smashed.

ETA: The brim is 2 1/4 inches all the way around. While measuring it I noticed a small smudge of dried glue about the size of a pea inside the front of the hat, where the previous owner secured the lining. There is no visible tear or rip, they simply seem to have glued the lining in place.

$25 OBO. Shipping varies depending on your geographic location. Please contact me with any inquiries. If you have any questions about the hat, please feel free to post them and I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

DSC03811.jpg

DSC03813.jpg

DSC03814.jpg

DSC03815.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy