Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

XL (48-50) Long Halfbelt Buttoned Leather Jacket (Cheyenne/Teamster style)

Size XL (48-50?)
Measurements:
Pit to pit: 26"
Across shoulders: 22 1/4"
Sleeve: 25" (shoulder to cuff)
17" (pit to cuff)
Back length: 29 1/2"

I bought this jacket when I lived in NYC around '95 from Structure.
It got me through a few Winters with layers underneath.
It's not an extreme coat though (quilted lining).
Made of regular old cow leather, it's got great style and is showing nice patina on the edges...
Buckle side-straps/ "Horn" buttons/ inside pocket...
Been in the closet for 10years because it is way to big for me!!!!
It has a small scratch on the Left shoulder which can easily be covered with marker or polish.

Looking to get $150 Shipped ConUS

PM or email me with questions or offers.... I will charge cost for overseas shipping.

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Little too small fer me Handy or I'd bite.

Much love...

Worf

PS - Wore the mean Greenie today... lots of love out there for something OTHER than Brown or Black!

frussell

One Too Many
I've seen (and tried on) this jacket in person, and it's worth every penny being asked. It was a tad too small for me, as I'm normally a 52, but I really wished it had fit. Great looking and seems very well made. Not trying to shill, but handymike was a straight shooter with me, and it's a super jacket for the money, especially if you live in a warmer climate, like I do. Frank

Worf

I'll Lock Up
The Fedora Lounge at it's best. Friends helping friends keep things flowing in and out of the "great continuum. Marvelous! Good on ya Frank and Handy!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy