Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You're in Good Company - Hat Sizes Of Famous Folks

J.B.

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
Prove it. :p ;)

Ooh! Ooh! Me! Let me! I want to...

...Heeeeers Giada!

giada1dt3.jpg

giada2un4.jpg

Whoa, I'm thinkin' "bobble-head"?? I mean this gal actually goes into throes of ecstasy just sniffing food?! :eusa_doh:

Canadave

One Too Many
jamespowers said:
You have been bested by a girl Canadave. :p

Regards,

J

If it's true, so has everyone on the Lounge! ;)

BigSho said:
Haha I am pretty sure I meant opera and not Oprah. But I have heard operah has the largest head ever.

Jeremy

Now that makes more sense in the context of your sentence, but I actually thought you meant Oprah since you're in Chicago and all. :)

David

Canadave

One Too Many

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
John in Covina said:
I recall reading some where that head size is not indicative of IQ.
May well be the case (though at 37, I have seen no proof). I recall reading that head size does positively impact longevity, however; big head, long life!

J.B.

Practically Family
MENSA? Uhhh, I don't think so...

jamespowers said:
Ok, then what is her head size?
A food sniffer eh? lol Interesting.
Never heard of her...

heh. It's Giada De Laurentiis -- Dino's granddaughter -- the foodie hostess/chef?! of the "Everyday Italian" cooking show on the Food Network... (Her show -- and her head -- are both freakishly HUGE!) :D

giada3ce1.jpg

IMHO, it is just another example of Hollywood's obsession with head size -- Der Big Haid Theory AKA "The Lollipop Look."

Head size? Yuh got me, but the receptionists at work say if she turned her hat upside down, she could serve a six-foot Party Sub in it...?!

I mean, don't get me wrong -- she could be a genius for all I know, and with a noggin like hers, if the theory is correct -- she should be. As far as I'm concerned though, it just doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to de-bone a chicken and whup up Pollo Cacciatore?!
emogrinnoge5.gif

Big head or not, she may be a few peas short of a casserole...?! (...figuratively speaking, of course.) :essen:

J.B. said:
heh. It's Giada De Laurentiis -- Dino's granddaughter -- the foodie hostess/chef?! of the "Everyday Italian" cooking show on the Food Network... (Her show -- and her head -- are both freakishly HUGE!) :D

giada3ce1.jpg

IMHO, it is just another example of Hollywood's obsession with head size -- Der Big Haid Theory AKA "The Lollipop Look."

Head size? Yuh got me, but the receptionists at work say if she turned her hat upside down, she could serve a six-foot Party Sub in it...?!

I mean, don't get me wrong -- she could be a genius for all I know, and with a noggin like hers, if the theory is correct -- she should be. As far as I'm concerned though, it just doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to de-bone a chicken and whup up Pollo Cacciatore?!
emogrinnoge5.gif

Big head or not, she may be a few peas short of a casserole...?! (...figuratively speaking, of course.) :essen:

You mean to tell me she is Dean Martin's grand daughter?! Hmmm...... Still never heard of her. [huh]

Regards,

J

J.B.

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
You mean to tell me she is Dean Martin's grand daughter?! Hmmm...... Still never heard of her. [huh]
Actually, Dino De Laurentiis. Movie Producer (of the self-proclaimed world's greatest variety) :D -- and Mogul.

Involved in the making of such movies as Barbarella (1968), Serpico (1973), Death Wish (1974), Three Days of the Condor (1975), King Kong (1976), Conan the Barbarian (1982), Dune (1984), U-571 (2000), and Hannibal (2001) and many others. Some great. Many bad.

...but if Dean Martin were still around -- he'd be chasing Giada around the kitchen, I'll bet. She's nice-looking (that big head notwithstanding) and probably makes a wicked pastafazool!! :essen:

J.B. said:
Actually, Dino De Laurentiis. Movie Producer (of the self-proclaimed world's greatest variety) :D -- and Mogul.

Involved in the making of such movies as Barbarella (1968), Serpico (1973), Death Wish (1974), Three Days of the Condor (1975), King Kong (1976), Conan the Barbarian (1982), Dune (1984), U-571 (2000), and Hannibal (2001) and many others. Some great. Many bad.

...but if Dean Martin were still around -- he'd be chasing Giada around the kitchen, I'll bet. She's nice-looking (that big head notwithstanding) and probably makes a wicked pastafazool!! :essen:

Ok, thanks. Never heard of either of them. [huh]
I wouldn't doubt Dean Martin would be doing that though. He was a pretty randy sort. :p

Regards,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner