Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Style Wool and Leather Jacket

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm feeling a little buyer's remorse, but I could not pass up this great jacket.
It was made by What Goes Around Comes Around. I've always loved the original versions of these, but finding one (or a repro for that matter) in my size has always been impossible or WAY out of my price range. It's black wool with brown sheepskin leather details.
Sorry for the dark pics. The close up shows the true colors.
IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

Here's an original (courtesy of the French Cancan blog)
IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
feltfan said:
Man, how big is it? I'll take it off your hands.

That's a nice jacket. Put it on and let's have a look.
It's a slim fitting XL, so I'd say more like a standard Large.
I'll try to take some pics soon!

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
Nice jacket! I do prefer the lighter coloring of the original leather... It makes the design stand out more, but nonetheless, still a great find (and a great deal!).

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
flat-top said:
I'm feeling a little buyer's remorse, but I could not pass up this great jacket.
It was made by What Goes Around Comes Around. I've always loved the original versions of these, but finding one (or a repro for that matter) in my size has always been impossible or WAY out of my price range. It's black wool with brown sheepskin leather details.
Sorry for the dark pics. The close up shows the true colors.
IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

Here's an original (courtesy of the French Cancan blog)
IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

Great jacket! Man, that original is one sweet jacket though! I've been looking for an original one--like in the pictures of the original that you posted--for a long, long time now. It's a tough find in a 44! Cool repo.!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn