Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940's Aviator Jacket

Phantomfixer

Practically Family
This would be awesome in goat, but right now I only have access to dark seal brown stuff. I know the reason John and Dave and I only make men's jackets is because we are men- I have absolutely no idea how to make a womens jacket, they have curves and stuff that we don't have....

cheers
Mark

Really??? but very cool jacket. The pocket nails it.

fishmeok

Vendor
Here's some live shots- I apologise for the model, he's no George Clooney...

I made the sleees longer as I assumed that this would be used as a motorcycle jacket sooner or later, also forgot to take my wallet, cell phone, keys, and misc out of the D pocket first.

064.jpg

057.jpg

062.jpg

060.jpg

056.jpg

Edward

Bartender
I did a promo event for The Chap magazine here in London last August Bank Holiday weekend which centred around dressing folks up in bits of Chap clothing and other accoutrements on our stand. One of the bits was my Repro early Forties RAF bush jacket/shirt. A lot of our customers that day were very little kids; on them, that shirt looked like a trenchcoat, so we had lots of little mini-Bogart in those photos. lol

Bonneville

One of the Regulars
That's a great design Mark. I'd love to have one in a competition weight black cowhide.
It would be interesting to see the front zipped up.

Ted

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran