Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940's Bad Girls

J

jp*81

Shaul-Ike Cohen

I tried using my avatar from LiveJournal which is an animated gif and I can't remember, but I think it said specifically "no aminated files" or something like that. Also, I don't see anyone else using them here, so I would imagine they aren't supported or allowed for some reasons. I know some people say they are distracting. Oh well. No big deal.:p

J

jp*81

I wonder how he got it to work.

I tried it again and got this message:

You may not upload animated images.

Maybe it is a restriction for new users or a new restriction? I noticed JamesPowers has 4,000+ entries and has been a user since 2004.

J

jp*81

I was talking about posts. You can set permissions for users depending on how much they use the website and some sites do exactly that. It's not made up. Guess I am just a nerd though...

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
jp*81 said:
I was talking about posts. You can set permissions for users depending on how much they use the website and some sites do exactly that. It's not made up. Guess I am just a nerd though...

They know that, and were just being their smart alecky selves....you need to just grin at the silly boys and ignore them when they think they are being funny and haven't managed it.

lol

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
:eusa_doh: :cry:

By the way, Miss Neecerie ... is your avatar by Cindy Sherman, the collage artist?

yes....and i should really not use it...copyright and all....it's a limited run sort of avatar...bought it as a magnet because it expresses my work situation to a T....

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
scotrace said:
Well, I think we were a teeny bit funny, after all...

Say, are you staying at the Roosevelt the entire week?

edit: Not a come-on.

ok...now -that-...was funny.....

I retract all previous statements about the lack of funny.....:eusa_clap

Actually I arrive on Thurs night...but since for some unknown reason, the Roosevelt wanted double that night, I am staying at a Radisson out by JFK...Friday through Monday is the Roosevelt though.

Gray Ghost

A-List Customer
jp*81 said:
And I am a girl.[huh]

Look at her website in her profile.

She is Gorgeous.

After I posted, I saw that she had a website and liked to have lost my mind. I just love a woman in 1940's style. I had to keep remembering that I am engaged to the love of my life. One good thing about my fiance, and there are many, is that she has no problems with me looking, because she knows who I am coming home to.

Gray Ghost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24