Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1950s Nettleton Suede Spectators US10 Narrow/9.5C

cookie

I'll Lock Up

These shoes are from the 1950s and were originally made by the famous Nettleton Shoe company for the May Company.

They are a mink suede with mid brown captoes and typical spectator side treatment like EG Malverns
3965306917_eb601b817a.jpg

The shoes are in excellent vintage condition though the nap of the mink suede is a little worn and shiny in spots but not noticeable.

I have had the interior foot entry area professionally reinforced as this area can be liable to splitting on vintage shoes.

The shoes have been Collonil conditioned and shined and are ready for another 50 years on their original very unworn soles and heels.

The tagged size was 10 but was a little indecipherable on the side wall but they actually are a narrow fit. Here is a snap of a friend with a 10D foot wearing them:

3965278829_f6b2501089.jpg

USD100 shipped inclusive.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Orgetorix said:
Marc Chevalier, are you watching? Those look an awful lot like a pair from your wish list...

img060.jpg

Is that what Paradise looks like for vintage shoe tragics?:p :p

The top U throat brogues like like the original of the Batista and General picture shoes

PRICE DROP USD85

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou