Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 Steve Delk, Adventurebuilt classics, size 7 3/4 For Sale

wayside

New in Town
I just turned 70 and have decided that I look better in a hat that does not have a tall crown...so, these two treasures of mine are going up for sale. I have had these two for 13-14 years yet the are in excellent + condition. It speaks both to the care I've given them and the incredible quality of the old Adventurebuilt hats. I am selling each for $425 or...if you decide to take both, $800 for the pair. Shipping costs will be determined by the carrier and service that the buyer chooses. By the way, one is "Raiders" and the other is a "Temple of Doom".

CC2_zpsg75oebdg.jpg

raid3_zps21oyyet3.jpg

raid2_zpsibeqmjwc.jpg

raid_zpsq4zyng17.jpg

DSC_6555_zps01e9bcc5.jpg

CC_zpsqck8ajfh.jpg

Last edited:

wayside

New in Town
It is difficult to see which fedora is which - any chance of telling us that (going from top photo) - photo 1, 2, is the Raider and photo 3, 4 is the...so on

1. Crystal
2. Raiders
3. Raiders
4. Raiders
6. Crystal

The both have the same inside silk decoration

Hope that helps...thanks for asking.

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Hi Wayside

Are you sure the 'Crystal Skull' is 13 - 14 years old? It's just the film wasn't released until 2008 and filmed in 2007.

Also what type of felt are they, I'm guessing beaver, but can you confirm?

Cheers

wayside

New in Town
Sorry gents...I've had these for so long I stand corrected on the Crystal Skull hat...it's the Temple of Doom hat. Yes, both are beaver.

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Both are my size... but I personally don't care for the "Indy Vibe". I've only one hat that could be even vaguely reminiscent of Dr. Jones.

Worf

wayside

New in Town
Both are my size... but I personally don't care for the "Indy Vibe". I've only one hat that could be even vaguely reminiscent of Dr. Jones.

Worf

So why bother to post if you don't like the style? This is a forum for buying and selling, not for giving opinions that might interfere with a sale.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
So why bother to post if you don't like the style? This is a forum for buying and selling, not for giving opinions that might interfere with a sale.

Sorry if I offended, it's just that big sizes come up so rarely here and generally buy all I can. I don't dislike the style just the snide comments that come with it as I've posted in the past. The hat is a classic style that existed long before the movie unfortunately I'm on edge almost everytime I wear it because it's they only thing some boobs can reference when they see a fedora of any style or color. If I've caused you to lose a sale I apologize. And I hope that anyone here astute enough to look at such beautiful hats for sale would take my opinion as just that... one person's opinion.

Worf

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner