Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2007 Schott Style 141

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
Just bought and received this Schott Style 141 Cafe Racer. What I really like most is the Upgraded Bell Tyle YKK Nickel plated Zippers even the main zipper is Nickel. Not a big fan of the hanging round ones. I think Schott only used these in 2006-07. The Cowhide is So Soft and free of defects. Lightly used Jacket showing no signs of wear. The leather is not as Heavy as my 2011 Vance Style AR Cafe Racer.

Attachments

• IMG_5396.jpeg
    IMG_5396.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5399.jpeg
    IMG_5399.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5398.jpeg
    IMG_5398.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5397.jpeg
    IMG_5397.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 93

Rockyko

New in Town
Thank you Peter I have to look into that I no they go for big bucks these jackets I had one back in like 1980 miss it bought it at there nyc store back in the day

Rockyko

New in Town
I was thinking of get one or similar one there is a biker shop on eBay in California that have there own same style looks good and no where near the Schotts price I don’t no

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
Thank you Peter I have to look into that I no they go for big bucks these jackets I had one back in like 1980 miss it bought it at there nyc store back in the day
I have great luck on eBay, Poshmark and MERCARI. Where I buy all my Leather Jackets. Takes a lot of time searching for my size. Depends 50-52 fits good.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner