Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

38 CLASSIC SUITS--including vintage Three Piece Suits! Norman Hilton, Brooks Bros., Southwick,++

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Are your jacket length measurements taken from top of collar to bottom of jacket or from collar bottom to bottom of jacket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your interest! The length measurements are taken from the BOTTOM of the collar at the back to the hem, straight down the center seam.

Reactions: BKC

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
11 is sold!

I've been looking for a size 48R suit or jacket for awhile now, and have been impressed at the suits Tweedy Don offers here. Well, let me say I am impressed even more by what I received in the mail last night. I asked for the #11 Blue Label suit and 2 ties from TD's other thread with ties for sale.

The quality of the suit is excellent and TD's description is spot on. Very nice indeed.

Two bonuses with my order from Tweedy Don:

1) An extra silk tie was mailed along with my order. Thank you very much!
2) In the pockets I found 2 receipts from shops in Milan, Italy. So this suit clearly has a little actual history in Milan. Also, a $2 Euro coin and paper $5 and $10 Euro bills. So, $17 Euros as well! LOL. Check those pockets!

I would not hesitate to buy from Tweedy Don. Good, accurate descriptions and sizing and a little bonus included. The extra tie is nice and one I will certainly wear.
Thanks again, Tweedy Don!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I thought I'd add a picture of the suit. It fits so well. I got some suspenders, a white shirt and some brown Florsheim shoes (as well as a London Fog NWT top coat and another sports jacket) at Goodwill, put it all together for Sunday and it works very well.

Thanks again, Tweedy Don!

i-bbFtXvh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner