Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3Sixteen x Schott A2 style size 40ish zone

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Interest check on this one. Can provide more details if I get some pings. Another beautiful jacket that just sits in my closet. Not totally motivated to sell this one, so will be pretty firm here given how killer it is and rare. Lots of info on this write up.:

https://theshade.witheredfig.com/2020/01/schott-for-3sixteen-perfecto-a-2-flight-jackets-2020/

I'm 6'0 185 lbs just at 42 chest and I would say I'm maxing this out. Prob best for a 38-41 chest. Shearling collar is detachable and this is prob top 2 or 3 nicest leathers in my collection. Horween Lux, nice touch to it not as stiff and unruly as usual CXL, but will have the same wonderful color evolution. Amazing 3Sixteen upgrades to liner, hardware, etc. This is top end Schott.

$775 PPFF Conus shipping

A2.PNG

more photos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CnX4n2EPCt6/ and https://www.instagram.com/p/CkTuzOyvXv1/

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Here's some more specific info since I've had a couple people ping about the details:

Size Medium
Ptp 22.5
Shoulder just under 18
Sleeve around the bend 27 incl knit
Back 25 w/ almost 2 inch front drop incl knit.

And some additional shots. Color I'd describe as a matte black with some "espresso" inspired highlights. Really amazing. Not the usual stiff waxy CXL you see. Much more flexible and grittier to the touch but still pretty hefty.

mtrlr

One of the Regulars
Almost my perfect size, except for the shoulder, need at least 19. I thought you are one size larger than me, how does the below 18 shoulder fit you in terms of movement ?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Almost my perfect size, except for the shoulder, need at least 19. I thought you are one size larger than me, how does the below 18 shoulder fit you in terms of movement ?
what up, man. Was wearing my Joe Beef tshirt yesterday : ) Love that place.

All things considered, everything fits, but yeah it's a little snug. Like I said, around 38-41 chest is probably best unless you want a really fitted look, then you can push to 42. I wouldn't say uncomfortable for me, but you'll notice it on you. 18 to 18.5 is my sweet spot for shoulders I find. It's more of an aesthetic kind of thing for me.

mtrlr

One of the Regulars
Keep it, man, it looks good on you. It's rare to have an A2 that doesn't make you look like you are carrying a beer belly.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Keep it, man, it looks good on you. It's rare to have an A2 that doesn't make you look like you are carrying a beer belly.
LOL, so true. That's why I grabbed this one. Other than maybe RMC ones, it's the only one I've seen that doesn't give that sack of potatoes look LOL.

But yeah, couple more bumps here and there, and then I think it's just meant to be. I'm at 13 total leather jackets and was just psychologically trying to get to 12 (one for each month LOL). But looking like a baker's dozen is in the cards. Had a few kicks of the tire, but nothing serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner