Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40s Rough Wear Horsehide Halfbelt size 38/40

hieu

A-List Customer

For sale is a 40s horsehide Rough Wear half belt. Super hard to find one of these with the 'Rough-In' label in this great condition.

The leather is midweight with only minor surface wear on the shoulders and arms. There are a few small tears in the lining. The hardware pristine.

Asking price is $480 shipped worldwide (payment through PP FF).

DSC03671.jpg

DSC03686.jpg

DSC03691.jpg
DSC03693.jpg
DSC03684.jpg

DSC03678.jpg

DSC03682.jpg

DSC03683.jpg

Nacho

Practically Family
One hell of a jacket. Love that the two-way pockets.

Price is also a steal for a rare jacket. Get at it, people. Huey is always legit.

GLWS!

AHP91

Practically Family
Hello all,

I am tentatively putting this up for sale. A lovely, rare labeled Rough Wear jacket for 480 shipped in the continental U.S. The original photos are quite good, and the jacket remains in the same condition as shown. Reach out if you want it, before I completely change my mind on it.

AHP91

Practically Family
Hello all,

I am tentatively putting this up for sale. A lovely, rare labeled Rough Wear jacket for 480 shipped in the continental U.S. The original photos are quite good, and the jacket remains in the same condition as shown. Reach out if you want it, before I completely change my mind on it.

Sold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner