Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50s (30s/40s STYLED) BRITISH SUIT - ANY INTEREST?

Gents,

In a store i frequent here in London there is a Burton's suit. It has the date '56 on the label. It is a 6x2 DB 2 piece in solid chocolate brown colour. The styling (as with many British suits of the period) is straight out of the 30s. Appears to be flawless.

The jacket measures up to about a 40 and is short, as was the British style. It has shoulders about 17-17.5", chest about 21-22", length about 28-28.5" from the base of the collar to the hem; The waist on the trousers is big, about 36". I'm dumb enough to have failed to measure the inseam/cuff width etc.

If anyone's interested i'll go in and pick it up. I will need a guaranteed buyer before i pick it up and the price will be 90 pounds UK ($180 US), and you need to pay for me to get there and back to suburbia (maybe 5 pounds). Also pay shipping, obviously. If you need more measurements, i'm sure to be back there at some point soon.

Let me know if you're interested.

bk

bowtieguyuk2000

New in Town
In the UK?

So if you're now back in the UK, which part? (I'm in Greater London which, for our transatlantic friends, means just outside of Central london, i.e. the more covolised parts!). Regards. Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou