Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 3/8 sale! Your lucky day!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Hey folks,

I've got three auctions running that I thought my fellow Loungers might be interested in. I'll eat the shipping for FL members.

Borsalino 7 3/8
image.jpg

Here's a chance at a great Borsalino. This true vintage 100% fur felt fedora is in great condition, with a newer leather sweatband. Liner and tags are original. No odors or moth bites. Check out the medium ribbon, too! Measurements on this homburg conversion:

brim 2 1/2"
crown 5"
Across 8 1/8"
Front to back 6 5/8"

Stetson Royal De Luxe Fedora 7 3/8 SOLD
image.jpg

This carbon gray stetson has everything going for it: 100% fur felt. Stetson Royal De Luxe. True vintage. You have to love a hat like this one! It has the original sewn-in liner with the tip protector in place, and while I had a new sweatband put in by Art Fawcett of Vintage Silhouettes, I'll include the original sweatband in the sale. The felt on this hat is dense and beautifully pounced. There's even an original price tag with this hat. With no stains, moth marks, or odors, the only thing this hat is missing is your head. Homburg conversion.

Brim 2 3/4"
Crown 5 1/2" open, 5" as creased
Across 6 3/4"
Front to back 8"

Black fur felt fedora 7 3/8 SOLD
image.jpg

This is a great 7 3/8 fur felt black hat for any number of purposes. If you're looking for a Shabbos or Yom Tov hat, this is the hat for you. If you're looking for a great vintage/Borsalino-style hat, this hat is for you. It's a modern hat in good condition--no odors or moth bites. Maybe a brushing, and you're all ready to go.

Crown 6 1/4" open, 6" as creased
Brim 3 3/4"
Across 6 1/2"
Front to back 8 1/8"

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I sure wish I had seen that Shabbat hat. I'm not Jewish, but I have always wanted one of those, and that was a bargain price.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
It is fur felt, indeed, and it's decent quality for the price,too. Selentino hats are made by Tonak and imported.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot