Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

706Union wine-red diamond-pattern shirt, Size 36, 100% rayon

KyleHill83

New in Town
For sale, beautiful 100% rayon shirt in wine red with cool diamond pattern. Size 36.

Honestly, I love this shirt. It’s the nicest rayon I’ve ever had my hands on. Ultra soft and smooth with a good weight - hangs beautifully. I wish all shirts could be like this.

Only reason for sale is it’s a bit small on me so I bought one in a 38.

Brand is 706Union. For those of you who don’t know, they’re a cool Japanese label who make fantastic repros in small runs.

Check out their website here: http://706union.shop-pro.jp

There are too small snags (not holes) in the fabric - please see photos. Apart from that the shirt is good as new. I wore it three times before going a size up.

Note: the fabric is very delicate and creases easily - you'll see some creasing in the photos but this is not permanent.

I’m 5’8” (172cm), stocky build, broad chest. I can button this shirt up easily but it’s definitely too narrow at the shoulders/chest. When I lift my arms it’s slightly tight at the armpits. I normally wear a 38 in most garments, but the person I bought the shirt from (a dealer of Japanese clothing based in Australia) recommended a 36 because the sizes were “coming up big”. He’s very reliable but got it wrong in this instance. If you’re a genuine 36 it will fit you well. A slender 38 can probably get away with it too. The shirt is in a short 50s style and is made to fall at your waistline, hence no good for tucking in except maybe with high-waisted trousers.

Measurements as follows:

pit to pit: 20” (51cm)
shoulder seam to end of cuff: 7.5” (19cm)
shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16” (41cm)
top of collar to bottom of waist: 25.5” (65cm)

I’d like 75GBP including p&p.
Payment through PayPal.
I’m in the UK therefore no tax/duty to pay within Europe.
No returns accepted so please be sure before buying.

Thanks!

Kyle
union1.jpg
union2.jpg
union3.jpg
union4.jpg
union5.jpg
union6.jpg
union4circle.jpg
union3circle.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads