Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-1 LVC made in Scotland-Aero

Tito

A-List Customer
I want to know your opinion about the length of this jacket .... it seems to me a little long .... or not?
Thanks

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Length of body, sleeves, and shoulder fit look fine to me. I wouldn't want it shorter, but I know length is a matter of personal taste. Fletch hits on the key question -- is it comfortable?

It looks good.

Cheers,

Mac

Tito

A-List Customer
Fletch said:
Looks perfectly workable. Sleeves okay too. Is it comfortable?

Hey Fletch&Kid Mac, yes is very comfortable, is a bit roomy in chest&stomach area.
The hide is brown jerky horse mid weight.

I seemed to be a bit long....[huh]

Thanks

Ace Rimmer

One of the Regulars
Agree with Kid Mac, it's just a matter of personal preference. Me, I'd actually prefer it a bit longer [huh], but it looks serviceable from the front.

From the rear, are you sensing that it's too long because it is draping too much on your backside? I'd be stunned if it was ....

Tito

A-List Customer
Ace Rimmer said:
From the rear, are you sensing that it's too long because it is draping too much on your backside? I'd be stunned if it was ....

Hi Ace Rimmer, I do not think is draping too much on my backside, I think a bit in the frontside.

Two bad pics:eusa_doh:

Ace Rimmer

One of the Regulars
Tito said:
Hi Ace Rimmer, I do not think is draping too much on my backside, I think a bit in the frontside.

Back looks fine to me. Covers your belt but does not come down far enough to cover the top of your back pockets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner