Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-2 HORSE-HIDE -JACKET

kojax

Practically Family
i want to get a A-2 horsehide jacket from gibson-barnes. somebody here said if you call gibson-barnes you get a grainy leather horsehide instead of the smooth leather...????? any help with this thank you merry xmas

Kid Mac

Practically Family
You might want to check with FS (G&B) on prices, as the website isn't always accurate in that regard.

In early November, I received the following price quotes in response to an e-mail:

Hist a-2 goat $658.00

Hist a-2 horse $568.00 (mk43) $598.00 (mk41)

I'm not sure if FS will honor website pricing (or if they are in any way obligated to do so).

Cheers,
Mac

Bilbe

New in Town
26-year old horsehide Averix A-2 on eBay

kojax said:
i want to get a A-2 horsehide jacket from gibson-barnes. somebody here said if you call gibson-barnes you get a grainy leather horsehide instead of the smooth leather...????? any help with this thank you merry xmas

It's not a GB, but I am parting with my friend of over 25 years, my horsehide Averix A-2. My neighbor just posted it on eBay for me. Here is the URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150317461459&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123 . It might be worth a look. It's a great jacket and would be a lot cheaper than the GB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo