Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A BCF Huckel being listed as the genuine Indiana Jones hat.

It is always good to give something a second look when the seller is using a lot of superlatives like the best, the ultimate. This is clearly meant to deceive. I wonder if people working under this type of ruse are in general punished thru their life by never being able to trust others, since they probably believe that everyone is doing it.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Exactly

John in Covina said:
...people working under this type of ruse are in general punished thru their life by never being able to trust others, since they probably believe that everyone is doing it.

"No one fears theft like a thief"

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
It sold

Someone actually bought the hat at the beginning bid price... amazingly, someone with a lot of experience on eBay. You'd have thought someone with that many transactions would have known better.

Oh, well, I guess one's born every minute after all!

Cheers,
Tom

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
I hope they bought it for what it was, and didn't buy it because of the advertizing. Not a bad deal for a fur felt (unless you know they have the hat at BCF for less).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran