Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A better horse A-2 than a Cockpit ?

Kruppi-75

New in Town
I am in trouble to choose right size for WWII Government Issue A-2 Jacket Cockpit USA my G-1 Cockpit USA jackets size 44 are good fitting but i suppose that A-2 is more loose style. My chest 42,5" but i have a stomach so my waist is about 42",i am 182 cm tall. Is ther anybody help me ?

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Why don't you think that Cockpit's sizing is consistent across their product line? The same size is probably right. Drop them a note and ask.

And there's nothing "more loose" about the A-2 than the G-1. If anything, the G-1's bi-swing back and underarm gussets make it roomier in the chest/shoulders than the constructed-like-a-dress-shirt A-2.

Kruppi-75

New in Town
Thanks for your answer. On Rakuten shop i saw that g-1 top gun jacket size 44 acording their size chart 122 cm from pit to pit and A-2 size 42 is 122 cm too. I suppose that G-1 style is slimer in waist than A-2 unfortunately i have a stomach and it is reason i wearing size 44 for G-1. I requested actual messurments of A-2 from Cockpit but they said that it is unpossible but according my body messurments that i sent them they recomend me size 44. I have B-15 neilon jacket Cockpit usa size L(42) cockpit size chart and it is fits good for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112