Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

CharlieH.

One Too Many
Here goes.....

Sex - Male
Age - 20 (but can pass for 17)
Location - Not important, I can't travel anyway.
Status - Single and utterly divided on the subject.
Financial status - Not one red cent to my name

That oughta do, for statistics sake.
Long thread, innit?

StanleyVanBuren

Miss Lucy June said:
I'm with you. I should have gone to bed like an hour ago. It's exam week. You can see how easily distracted I am! And yay, now I'm a familiar face! I can't stay away, but I must. Must sleep. I'll tune in tomorrow to see all that I missed. Be good kids.

Hey! I'm also in finals!!

Don't you love how internet activity spikes way up among students during finals time? We're all "trying to study" whilst keeping our short attention spans at bay. lol

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
StanleyVanBuren said:

Don't you love how internet activity spikes way up among students during finals time? We're all "trying to study" whilst keeping our short attention spans at bay. lol

Oh you poor dears, I just finished mine last week, what a headache!!!!! Best of luck to you both!
And it's so true Stanley, the internet was extremely diverting:eusa_doh: lol

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
StanleyVanBuren said:

My finals start Monday....I really *am* studying....kind of...:rolleyes:

Barbigirl said:
Fun factor? Well we know you aren't really persnickety, you're just a pussycat right? Just a different level of fun :p

No, let's try "Texas rattlesnake" for demographics. You want a furball, you need Nick... my deal is "cold, scaly, highly intelligent and fanatically loyal.":eek: lol

And in celebration of my having made the A-List: Bartender, pour Ms. Barbigirl one of whatever she wants and put it on my tab, please.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Diamondback said:
No, let's try "Texas rattlesnake" for demographics. You want a furball, you need Nick... my deal is "cold, scaly, highly intelligent and fanatically loyal.":eek: lol

And cute, in a creepy way? Just going with the snake analogy...

Miss_Bella_Hell said:
And cute, in a creepy way? Just going with the snake analogy...

Don't really know about "cute", the biggest thing to remember about me is that I'm basically "all protective instinct, all the time"--as in, to the point of my personality literally having been constructed around those instincts. I'm definitely short on looks and probably on charm, but when the chips are down, I'm good to have either guarding one's back or creating a barrier in front. (Well, as much of a barrier as my 5'4" frame will let me, anyway...lol )

I will mention that contrary to what you'd expect, once someone can break through my hard emotional disconnect, I am deeply passionate about them--you might say there's fire deep beneath the thick layer of ice around my heart...;)

The challenge is either chipping or melting through that ice in the first place...lol

pretty faythe

One Too Many
StanleyVanBuren said:

Wanna know how short my attention span is, I only signed up for one class this semester, taking it on the internet so that I don't feal like the old lady in the class (in the classess I took last semester the only one older than me was my sister...lol).

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
I will mention that contrary to what you'd expect, once someone can break through my hard emotional disconnect, I am deeply passionate about them--you might say there's fire deep beneath the thick layer of ice around my heart...;)

The challenge is either chipping or melting through that ice in the first place...lol

That's why any woman worth her weight in salt carries a blow torch in her vintage purse, to melt through the ice of a good mans heart.

Bebop

Practically Family
KittyT said:
Absolutely more than Boston. Spokane has them EVERYWHERE, even in the rural areas right outside of town like Deer Park and Spangle. I never spent too much time in areas further out like Colbert - and there's certainly no lack of beautiful and charming towns outside of the city. I know there's nothing wrong with a place being "white", but as someone who's always appreciated big cities and who has lived abroad on more than one occasion, and traveled on many others, I appreciate a diverse community. You're right - Spokane isn't a social city. It's a terrible place to live if you're between the age of about 15 and 40 because there is absolutely no culture, and nothing to do.

That said, don't get me wrong, Spokane has its charms and there are many, many things about it that are way better than any other place I've lived (oh, I lived in Wenatchee before Spokane). It's friendly, it's unpretentious, and it's quite lovely! I'm glad you like it.

Funny, having been born in Argentina, raised in East Los Angeles, living in Europe and San Francisco for years are the reasons that make me not want a community that claims to be diverse or social. Culture seems to follow me. I don't seem to ever have to look for it. Viva la diferencia! :)

Miss_Bella_Hell said:
But it's so rewarding once accomplished! :D We ladies are suckers for that crap! lol
Yeah, but I'm 1 for 1 on it not having worked (granted, that 1 essentially wrote my entire personality, but...)...:eek:

pretty faythe said:
That's why any woman worth her weight in salt carries a blow torch in her vintage purse, to melt through the ice of a good mans heart.
That's cheating! Y'know, that ice is there for a reason...lol Not to mention what blowtorches do to the chest-cavity and all the stuff in it...:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic