Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Big Man said:
No banjo, but there very well may be a couple Mason jars full of a very special clear liquid close by ... ;)

Lord, what ever you do, don't light a match.................

The best "shine" I've ever had is 60yo, and my uncle keeps marachino cherries in it. Family parties and out they come.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Grnidwitch said:
Lord, what ever you do, don't light a match.................

The best "shine" I've ever had is 60yo, and my uncle keeps marachino cherries in it. Family parties and out they come.

Down here we call that "cherry bounce". I put away a quart of cherry bounce when I first got married. That's been 30 years ago. I'm saving it for a special occasion.

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Big Man said:
Down here we call that "cherry bounce". I put away a quart of cherry bounce when I first got married. That's been 30 years ago. I'm saving it for a special occasion.

Well, when you crack it open, let me know. I'd make the drive for a taste.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Ok,...this is me.

Ageless,...single again, somewhere in north eastern Ohio.

memyselfandi007.jpg

Viola

Call Me a Cab
From a purely theoretical standpoint, I must interject - forget his wallet, how are his biceps looking?

-Viola (Maybe shallow but never mercenary :D )

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Also, I know this is the wrong thread for lookalikes, but either I'm crazy or Nick Danger looks like Mike Hammer, PI.

mikehammerpk5.jpg
-Viola

Viola said:
From a purely theoretical standpoint, I must interject - forget his wallet, how are his biceps looking?

-Viola (Maybe shallow but never mercenary :D )

In your case, I already have a DQ. (See your sig)lol

Biceps? What're those? Ohhh, that's right, they're what I use technology in place of...lol Think "geeky Poindexter until things go south, then very effective 'one-man personal-protection detail'"...

In all seriousness, they're generally good enough to do what I need 'em to do, but I'll never be mistaken for Ahhhnold.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Of course it was meant as a compliment! I thought comparing somebody to a tough-as-nails gumshoe who is wearing a snappy hat was ALWAYS a compliment at the Lounge![huh]

-Viola

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Am I allowed to say I would like to try my hand at older men. Can I say that?

All the guys I've dated have been my age or younger. They have been lacking in maturity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen