Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Lillemor

One Too Many
Female.
Between Skanderborg and Horsens in a sleepy town you've never heard of, Denmark.
Married.
3 boys.

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
30 year old female from Mercersburg PA. I made the terrible mistake of getting married to early and ended in divorce but now I am happily married to my childhood school mate for 4 wonderful years and counting. No children yet but we are praying for twins lol lol lol

John Boyer

A-List Customer
Dear Cassylnn,

cassylynn said:
30 year old female from Mercersburg PA. I made the terrible mistake of getting married to early and ended in divorce but now I am happily married to my childhood school mate for 4 wonderful years and counting. No children yet but we are praying for twins lol lol lol

Welcome! It is wonderful that you are, now, in a happy relationship; both you and your husband deserve that. Also, we will pray you receive those twins!! If you change your mind, let us know quickly:)

God Bless you!

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Here's my hand....

Female
Far-eastern North Carolina
20 (Therefore making me a graceful young lady.....not!)
Single (and a terrible flirt!)
I have a part time share in 3 dogs, but no offspring/pets/houseplants of my own. I have a blog. That's like a kid, right?;)

miss_elise

Practically Family
Spiffy said:
Female
Far-eastern North Carolina
20 (Therefore making me a graceful young lady.....not!)
Single (and a terrible flirt!)
I have a part time share in 3 dogs, but no offspring/pets/houseplants of my own. I have a blog. That's like a kid, right?;)
sidenote: love your signature... :)

Mossyrock

One of the Regulars
Male. 44 11/12. Second time around on the Marriage-Go-Round. Married 20 years the first time to a woman I didn't like for 15 of the 20. Married my childhood sweetheart the second time around after a chance grocery store encounter. I was separated and she was in the middle of a nasty divorce....romance and mayhem ensued. :D No kids from the first marriage, inherited two teenagers and a very steep learning curve with the second. After moving all over the world playing Army for 23 years, I ended up living less than two miles from the house I grew up in, out in the sticks in Western Washington State.

Rachael

A-List Customer
miss_elise said:
i know... believe me i know... i'm a big buffy geek... i have the sheet music... *blush*

don't feel bad. I have the cutlery collection. In a shadow box on the living room wall.. some of the knives look very 20's.

shepkatt

Familiar Face
Hello everyone -

I live in Coronado, Ca.. It's in San Diego and is called an island - although it technically is not..

I am 43 and married for 18 years.. We have a 16 year old daughter.

Mossyrock

One of the Regulars
Rachael said:
wow, Mossyrock?? I hail from Lewis County myself. Country life wasn't for me though so I had to settle a bit south to find a city.

I'm actually not IN Mossyrock, but that's where my family is from. I'm a little farther North between Eatonville and Graham.....but STILL not in "town". Come on...everyone knows that "town" isn't where you live.....it's where you go to buy stuff!:D

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Really, Really off topic

miss_elise said:
i know... believe me i know... i'm a big buffy geek... i have the sheet music... *blush*

Have you ever played the karaoke

Rachael said:
don't feel bad. I have the cutlery collection. In a shadow box on the living room wall.. some of the knives look very 20's.

OH MY GOD!! There's a cutlery collection? *frantically checks ebay*

Rachael

A-List Customer
Spiffy said:
OH MY GOD!! There's a cutlery collection? *frantically checks ebay*

okay, not really cutlery. unless you have a really big steak.
but yeah, there's a collection of Buffy knives on the wall. they go well with the LOtR swords.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Boston area

29 and desperately hoping the 30s really are better than the 20s

Recently single and royally screwed

no kids. 2 cats.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Another East Bayer!

pin_up_pixie said:
Female, 29, San Leandro CA, divorced (otherwise known as single and flirty), and proud mommy.

....And very happy to have found this place...again!

Hi Pinup Pixie! Hope to meet you in the flesh soon! I think we're due for another Bay Area Lounger get-together...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic