Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Fleur De Guerre said:
I I find making new friends quite hard too. Oh well, at least now I have a goal: be more sociable! Also: Look for new friends not potential boyfriends, then hopefully the boyfriend will come along when I'm not looking!
Some people will reccomend finding social events, such as church, hobbies or sports activities that will allow you to get out and meet people on a regular basis. Then you can meet people and learn about them over time. I worked with friends that fell in love when we all joined a bowling team at work.

Joining a hiking or bicycling club, something like that. Some churches have social events as part of their calendar. Perhaps even volunteering time for some humanitarian aid or ecological assitance can let you "meet" people.

Get out there and circulate!

Edward

Bartender
Fleur De Guerre said:
Also: Look for new friends not potential boyfriends, then hopefully the boyfriend will come along when I'm not looking!

Nice to know some women think like that..... seems very few women I meet these days would even consider dating a man they felt they could be friends with. Seems kinda bizarre to me, but there you go!

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Fleur De Guerre said:
I think I'd find being single more fun if I had lots of friends to go out with. In my last relationship I got into the unfortunate situation of hardly going out, so my casual acquaintances stopped inviting me. Fast forward 3 years and all my friends are either now married or staying in like I was with their OHs, and all I seem to do is go *see* them, not go *out* with them. I find making new friends quite hard too. Oh well, at least now I have a goal: be more sociable! Also: Look for new friends not potential boyfriends, then hopefully the boyfriend will come along when I'm not looking!

I have to do the same thing! Only with the ladies.

Sociable and friendly. That's gonna be my new mantra.

alexandra

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
Look for new friends not potential boyfriends, then hopefully the boyfriend will come along when I'm not looking!

This is the best idea I've heard all day!

Granted, I just woke up but I'm sure if I'd been up longer it would still be the best one.

The best boyfriends come along when you have no plans for it to happen because then everything is so genuine. I love it!

Mac Daddy

New in Town
Hi, I am new

The name is Darren

From Australia

27 years old

Single and don't mind, but open to suggestions.

Love to travel, been to the UK, loved it. Been to America, thought it was alright, loved Virginia and Oregon.

Stumbled across this site by typing "living in the 1940's" into google. Have learnt a fair bit. Hope to learn a lot more !

Xavier_Godshore

Familiar Face
I'll play one round as well.

.Male
.Simi Valley, CA.
.married (not even 2 years yet!)

germanhaircut.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21