Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Male
Nottingham, UK
Lucky enough to have found a lady who understands and appreciates me, which was quite a challenge as not even my mother seems to have a clue about what makes me tick.

Drappa

One Too Many
Female
Hampshire (originally from Germany)
Married (though I never wanted to before meeting my husband)
2 lovely cats and 1 lovely dog

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
Single, jaded, and happy to stay that way. lol

LOL! Some years ago I was asked my status in a bar, and it was right after a break up so I answered honestly. Bitter with baggage.

But now...

I'm a Miss, like my name says. (Ms doesn't work for me, and I've never been a Mrs.)
I'm 41 years of age and it means very little to me.
I'm from San Diego, California and moved to Portland, Oregon in 2009. I do want to go back to SD eventually.
I'm single and open to meeting someone but not at all in a hurry or actively looking.

cecil

A-List Customer
LOL! Some years ago I was asked my status in a bar, and it was right after a break up so I answered honestly. Bitter with baggage.

But now...

I'm a Miss, like my name says. (Ms doesn't work for me, and I've never been a Mrs.)
I'm 41 years of age and it means very little to me.
I'm from San Diego, California and moved to Portland, Oregon in 2009. I do want to go back to SD eventually.
I'm single and open to meeting someone but not at all in a hurry or actively looking.

Ha! That's a good one. and I LOVE YOUR TUMBLR!!

Oh and Portland eh. I had some kind of internet romance with a PDXer...if you meet a 5'8" Chris who ties a good tie, sock 'im for me. lol

Justin B

One Too Many
Male
30 (soon to be +1)
Dallas, Texas
Single with a good job, own house, two cars, and I love my mother.

I enjoy long walks on the bea...oops. Thought this was one of those online dating things for a second.

djd

Practically Family
45 year old male
Married
1 step son
1 dog 1 cat
21 years in criminal investigation
Living in northern Ireland from south east England originally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member