Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A few Filsons for sale. Rope Packer / Gold Ochre Mack Cruiser / 2009 Double Mack red check

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
Here are the ebay link auctions.

I am willing to entertain legit offers above min below. PPFF since there is so much fraud going around. 100% ebay rating and I am new here so trying to build my fedora lounge ratings

SOLD Filson Packer Rope stripe
(NWT)
I had tailor take in the sleeve 1/4 inch both layers so that the orig gap between are same. Never worn. Prob the classiest version of the packer

$325 Gold Ochre Mack cruiser
Worn twice. Really nice gold that pops. Like new. And limited edition color.

$280 2008 Double Mack Red Check
Really mint condition. I mean impressive red that pops. No fade. No holes. No issues. You would think ot was made in 2023!

Screenshot_20230513_190757_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230122_114949.jpg
20230308_164726.jpg
170414193_o9.jpg

Last edited:

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Hi,
Apologies if I've misread the post. Are you saying you are open to offers above the price quoted?
"I am willing to entertain legit offers above min below."

The prices quoted are greater than on eBay. Is there a reason for this? For example the red check coat is $280 but $219 on eBay.

Not trying to be picky but I'm interested in the red coat.
Thanks.

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
Hi. No worries. Those are setup as auctions. Usually ebay auctions start low to attract multple bidders. Btw that ebay listing does have a reserve price.

But i am open to offers here and would close down the ebay listings. I am newer here so apologies if I am doing this wrong on classifieds

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner