Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A heartfelt thank you to my family on The Fedora Lounge

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Sounds like you have some good buddies here on the list. We're all pulling for you, and enjoy the VS. We're looking forward to seeing it too.

Dundee

A-List Customer
Get well soon. I do look forward to seeing you one day. I hope that you may be well enough to come to Olustee this February. Hang tough.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Boy, the things I miss by not being around much these days! Kudos to those who made this happen--I wish I could have been a part of it.

CJ, my thoughts and prayers are with you and like everyone, look forward to seeing you well and in your new hat!

Take care,
Tom

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm also looking forward to seeing your new VS on your melon, CJ, and wishing you the very best success with your ordeal. Wear it well and enjoy it, friend.

Isn't this lounge a great place to take up residence? Part of the draw is certainly seeing the lids, but most of it is really enjoying the kinship. I've had the good fortune of meeting some of the folks here and sharing a few adventures with some of them. I'm looking very forward to the next time. Thanks to everyone for making this place like home.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Greetings from Colby Jack!

I thought this might be the best place to put this out, so here goes. I spoke with Colby Jack on the phone today and he wanted everyone to know that he is still so appreciative of his Lounge friends and thinks of them every day when he wears his new VS. He is still very weak and has not been able to sit at his computer to visit the Lounge but said he would get some photos together and post them if he felt like it this weekend. He wanted his thanks conveyed once again to everyone for the gift of the Art Fawcett hat and asked me to post this update for him. He is a real trooper in his fight and really appreciates his friends here!

MCrider

A-List Customer
Colby,
Like a few others on this board, I had no idea what you were going through. But after sharing your experience, I can only hope that you can recover from this setback. You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. And like everyone else, I can't wait to see the pics of your new hat.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I missed this too...

Colby,
We're all behind you, one hundred percent. You're in all of our hearts and prayers, wishing you a speedy recovery. And enjoy that VS!

Take care,
flute

Big_e

Practically Family
Hang tough Colby jack, the people here at the Lounge are the best. I'm new here but my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Ernest

munchausen

One of the Regulars
Get well, Colby Jack

To the conspirators behind this, you are all good good people. The world needs a greater sense of community like this place has.

Along with the chorus, my prayers and best wishes go out to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy