Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A skirt for this sweater

What style of skirt will best match the style and era of this sweater?

• Tapered pencil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight

• A-line

• Circle

• Funky asymetrical

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarieAnne

Practically Family
I want to make a skirt to go with this sweater. I'm looking for something that will match in style and era. I already have the fabric, it's a nice dark brown. But I can't decided which style would be best!
034.jpg

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
I think a a sleek, fitted pencil skirt would look divine!

It's a very cute sweater; I think it'd look swell with some black cigarette pants, too.

Brooksie

One Too Many
I am with RR on this one - to go with a pencil skirt. When you accessorise and pull the look together go for a late 40's early 50's look.

MarieAnne

Practically Family
Great ideas LizzieMaine and Brooksie. I can visualize the outifts you mentioned and they both look wonderful.

Thanks RodeoRose! I totally forgot about pants, I should have made it an option. I've never worn cigarette pants so I'm not sure how they will look on me but I'll definitely give them a try.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I like all these ideas. A pencil skirt was my first though, a slightly A-line skirt my second thought, and a pair of wide-legged trousers my third. Capris would also look good with it, but it's not really the right season for those.

Choosing brown makes for a great color combo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy