Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A2 flying jackets in the original 1970 Catch 22 film

After the Fox

New in Town
does anyone know who the artist was who painted the backs of the flying jackets in the original 1970 Catch 22 film directed by Mike Nicholls ?

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
does anyone know who the artist was who painted the backs of the flying jackets in the original 1970 Catch 22 film directed by Mike Nicholls ?
you might have more luck over at " Vintage Leather Jacket forum" as it is more military jacket orientated with a few artists there also. To be honest though i think trying to find the artists name from then will be a long shot, i imagine there were a number of artists.

After the Fox

New in Town
you might have more luck over at " Vintage Leather Jacket forum" as it is more military jacket orientated with a few artists there also. To be honest though i think trying to find the artists name from then will be a long shot, i imagine there were a number of artists.
Thanks, I had tried at VLJ before, and I know it was a long shot. Reason i was asking was I bought in the early '80s an A2 that i thought had original paint but this year after a post on facebook someone posted a photo of a jacket painted for Catch-22 which was very similar in style, and I agree with him , so thought I'd try to track down a bit more... cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points