Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Actors' Reunion for Band of Brothers

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Wanted to share with the Lounge that the National WW2 Museum in New Orleans is having a one-day symposium for a Band of Brothers actors' reunion (20th anniversary). It has been rescheduled twice due to Covid!

While the in-person event is sold out and has been for quite a long time, you can watch it online for free. It's going to be held Saturday, August 13, 2022. You can register to watch here: https://ww2conference.com/

EngProf

Practically Family
Welcome! I'm going to be there in person with my daughter, and I can't wait!
How was it?? I signed up for it, but forgot (!!).
Our reenacting unit several years ago was sponsored by the 101st Airborne Museum and the 101st Airborne Division at Ft. Campbell. I had some incredibly enjoyable experiences doing that, so I REALLY wanted to see the BoB actors' reunion.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up

EngProf

Practically Family
Found the video - Thanks! Now I need to find time to watch it.
In the spirit of the actors in "Band of Brothers", here are a couple of our own reenACTING photos.
The first D-Day photo is of our lieutenant, with the implied caption: "Guten Tag, Mein Herr. Would you care for a cigarette?"
The second photo is of the 101st Airborne Division Historian (Capt., US Army) in a Bastogne reenactment. (We like to say it was real snow, not repro.")
Mixing "old and new", the third photo shows the 101st Airborne Division commander (Major General) with one of our guys during a command visit with our reenacting unit.

Attachments

• DDay 001.jpg
    DDay 001.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 85
  • JimBastogne.jpg
    JimBastogne.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 85
  • ted 001.jpg
    ted 001.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 91

Forum statistics

Threads