Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventurebilt vintage "mercury felt"

greeny

Familiar Face
I'm thinking of selling my very special Adventurebilt Indy hat - made from a vintage (1926?) "mercury felt" hat body that Steve Delk had litteraly only a handful of. It's a size 59. Perfect condition. Bashed by me in the Raiders style (some folks may remember a photo tutorial I once put together - well this is the hat!). Due to the age of the felt, this hat is practically taper proof! It's also one of only about 6 or seven that Steve made. I will only let this go for a good price as it is basically irreplaceable. I will see about putting up some pics. Or I can email them to interested parties.

greeny

Familiar Face
Yes, pictures and a price would be helpful.

Here are a couple of pics from when I first got the hat -at least they show the colour very well. It's a beautiful vintage beaver pure felt. Has the original Adventurebilt staff of Ra liner. I will take some new pics tomorrow - it hasn't changed at all.
Asking price is $700. Will consider offers.
Nicksside.jpg

bridge.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn