Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Advice Aero Premier Highwayman

B3lisario

New in Town
I’ve just bougth a Premier Highwayman Seal Vicenza, 38” RTW and I need some advice with the size, I dont’t know if it’s a little too short, and maybe too big on the shoulders. I don’t have many experience in leather jackets and I don’t know how the evolve from the initial fitting.

The size of the jacket is:

Pit to Pit: 20,5"
Sleeve: 24.5"
Back: 24.5"
Shoulder: 17.5" (I think that 16.5 maybe was better)

I’ll apreciate any advice! Thank you!
IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0990.jpeg

IMG_0997.jpeg

IMG_0998.jpeg

IMG_1011.jpeg

IMG_1017.jpeg

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Fit looks good to me and does not appear to be binding anywhere but how does it feel when worn? A jacket slightly too tight will not feel great when worn for awhile. If it feels good, you should be good to go.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Yep looks very good.

Now - delete this site from your existence, go enjoy breaking in your jacket, and never be tempted to look here again. You nailed the fit on a Premier Highwayman on the first try. Let your wallet survive and just enjoy it! :)

Last edited:

B3lisario

New in Town
Just be careful with the zipper. Take your time in engaging the male to the female.
I’ve realized that is not an easy zipper

Thank you to everybody!! I’ve doubts with the shoulders as I have very narrow ones, I usual y use 36 size altough I’m 1.81

One more doubt, I’ve realized that in the back creases as is a little bit wide, is it normal?

IMG_1060.jpeg

LukeST

New in Town
Looks great to me!
Once you've broken it in you won't even think for a second about back creases.

B3lisario

New in Town
Thank you!!

My doubt almost always is the shoulders, this is 17,5 (too big I think for me) soecially in rigth one as can be seen on the photo… but for having ok shoulders I have to use too small size…

IMG_1066.jpeg

geedee

Familiar Face
looks a good fit everywhere including the shoulders - how are you finding the high armholes? the most important thing is that it is comfortable.

B3lisario

New in Town
looks a good fit everywhere including the shoulders - how are you finding the high armholes? the most important thing is that it is comfortable.
I don’t really understand what high archives are I feel that the arms are barriere than in other jackets and I can’t wear Under a down jacket, but is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner