Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aerial Star Vintage Leather Jackets - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

53Effie

A-List Customer
I like it too. I'm sure you will be happy with it. It looks to be a generous fit, but not too much so. Lookin' good.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chris, first, welcome, we are very close in geography! I look forward to purchasing one of your "civilian style" flight jackets. Regarding the hanger, I would prefer the bar type than the loop type, it's more durable, classy and functional, or, maybe just not include it in my order, :)

My suggestion for variation is to include the shiny gold or maroon diamond stitched pile lining, that's a big plus! You can use cotton on A2, but civilian flight I'd definitely go for a quilted lining in yellow, gold, or maroon/red satin, not polyester, satin, or rayon. Thanks

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chris, one more suggestion, people may disagree. I have an issue with the stich line too close to the edge, especially on the collar. The vintage Hercules is slightly further, so that when the edges fold and creases, there is room between the stitch line and the edge to create bumps and creases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot