Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 25% off sale starts tomorrow

Capture.JPG

I had a look, couldn't find anything in my size that would work...Nice opportunity if you can find a fit.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 407810
I had a look, couldn't find anything in my size that would work...Nice opportunity if you can find a fit.
Presumably this only applies to stock items?
I can't find anything on the website.
Because otherwise I might get carried away with another aero jacket. OTR unfortunately does not fit me.

Sid33

New in Town
They have removed some of the jackets from the sale as well. Was looking at the 44 Hooch hauler in Tumbled black CXFQHH is no where to be found anymore :(

Edward

Bartender
They have added some new jackets throughout the day to all categories. Might be worth checking the range every now and then.

GAAAhHHHHHHHH!

I do not need a new jacket right now.

I want a new jacket.

They have removed some of the jackets from the sale as well. Was looking at the 44 Hooch hauler in Tumbled black CXFQHH is no where to be found anymore :(

I think that one sold... OFten on that page a jacket might sit for a while labelled "sold" before it gets taken off if there's only one of them - I think a lot depends on how often and how long they have to update the site. I can only imagine it's a nightmare. (I struggle enough keeping up with social media!).

Mrkurtz

New in Town
I picked up a 38 pioneer in CXL steer hide Cordovan in color. I usually wear a size 40 but I am hoping this one will fit with an 18.5 inch shoulder and a 22 inch pit to pit.

SimonR

One of the Regulars
Just noticed the "non refundable" bit on the bottom of the sales ad on FB ......... TBH that puts me off as we all know how fit and size can be interesting ....

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I was hoping they wouldn't have anything that I couldn't pass up, and thankfully my wallet survived today intact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy