Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 30's Half Belt Black Steerhide 44

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is a very nice Steerhide "Size 44" 30's Half-Belt. I purchased this jacket new off the rack at Thurston brothers in 2015. It is made from particularly heavy steerhide, with a lot of grain and character to it. This 30's Half belt has the simple black cotton drill lining throughout, 3 outside pockets and no inside pockets. Black stitching. Brass harware. It has a unique throut latch inegrated into the collar, with buttons on the right inside of the collar. Very slight modification in the form of a #10 YKK brass zipper that works perfectly. Stiching for the replacement zipper is not perfect, but it is tight and intact.

This jacket has been worn quite a bit. It has a few slight creases, a few scuffs here and there from use. This was my daily driver jacket for several years. This jacket has a nice, Horween leather scent, from a smoke and pet free home.

Asking $475 shipped in CONUS (International at actual cost) PayPal F&F only please.

Dimensions:
Shoulders: 19"
Pit to Pit: 24"
Torso (down zipper): 22"
Back: 26."
Sleeve: 26"
Front dip 2" (Drop from horizontal at main zipper)

Photos:

IMG_7465.JPG
IMG_7476.JPG
IMG_7472.JPG
IMG_7474.JPG IMG_7468.JPG IMG_7469.JPG IMG_7471.JPG IMG_7470.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB