Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 50’s Half Belt in Tan Steerhide

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
Gave it a try with this jacket but it’s just not a fit for me. It was originally listed by @ton312 and then by @Seank and now it’s available again. Measurements and pictures are all accurate. The small nick on the collar in the pictures is not noticeable at all. I had to go back and look at the pictures for reference to even find it.

It’s a beautiful and very well constructed jacket. It's substantial but amazing how supple it gets just from warming up in the sun. The lining is nice and interior sleeve lining is comfortable, if you like to wear your jackets with just a t-shirt.

The jacket did arrive with an odor. Possibly just age, it was hard to tell. It’s not strong but it was there. I gave it several days of some sun and fresh air and a little bit of baking soda and that seems to have been all it needed.

I’ll carry on with the same price as before, $350 shipped within the CONUS. For other destinations, send me a message and I’ll see what can be done as reasonably as possible. I’ll give it a little time here before posting on eBay etc., probably at a higher price.

I would agree with the previous listings that it’s certainly larger than the tagged size of 40 and probably great as a real 42 or a 44 for someone with a different shape than me.

Please ask any questions you have and I’ll be happy to answer them and/or provide additional photos/measurements.

23” p2p
19” shoulder
25” back (blunt cut hem, no drop)
25” sleeve straight down from the shoulder to cuff

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-50’s-half-belt-tan-steerhide-350.103719/

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-50’s-hb-sz-40”-350-shipped-conus.103652/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana