Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Ace Café Rocker vs. Highwayman

Chris_B

New in Town
Hey all,

I am thinking about buying an Aero Ace Café Rocker Jacket, but don't have the opportunity to try one on.
So could anybody give me some hints about the fit?

I really would like to have a slim fit, my measures are 107 cm at the chest and 96 cm at the navel area.

Recently I tried on a Highwayman in size 40, but didn't like the boxy cut.
So, what is the Aero Ace Rocker about?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. I also tried a Lewis Leathers Dominator in size 42, but that one was about 3-4 cm to loose at the waist...

andy richards

Practically Family
Hi Chris, and welcome on the FL.
If you like a real fitted jacket, maybe the 1930's halfbelt is something for you... I don't know about the Cafe Racer though, but indeed the Highwayman is a rather boxy style jacket.
Do you want a motorcycle jacket or just a good jacket for normal wear?
If ordering a jacket at Aero, just mail or call them and they will help you at their best. Also, if you like to customize a jacket or build a jacket to you personal specifics, Aero is the place te be in my opinion.
Andy

Chris_B

New in Town
Well, I also tried on the Halfbelt jacket - indeed the fit is much trimmer than the Highwayman. But actually I don't like the halfbelt on the Halfbelt ;)
The jacket would be for casual wear basically. I am looking for a style as the Ace Rocker - clean and simple, but with a snug fit around the waist.
Another jacket I really like is the Lewis Leathers Corsair, but I definitely want a horse hide jacket.

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ