Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aero b-3 arrived , comparison with my Eastman b-3

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
Oh yes yes yes I know now, mind went blank
Love the rough and the perry . 50cal is cool too but I like the others better

HPA Rep

Vendor
Good question, I find myself reaching for the Eastman. The aero is very very cumbersome and the Eastman wears better and looks amazing on "I think"
The aero is very very heavy and puffy.
I'm gonna send back the aero I think.
But I'm not done yet
Next spring I'll custom order either a 42 aero b3 with 27" sleeves
Or a 44 Eastman with 27" sleeves
Unless of course I find something similar in the classifieds or eBay

Eastman does not offer custom sizes, just longs and extra longs. These are all built on special order and non-returnable.

HPA Rep

Vendor
Oh yes yes yes I know now, mind went blank
Love the rough and the perry . 50cal is cool too but I like the others better

Rough Wear B-3 is our #1 seller in most years, followed by the standard in dark brown trim, but this year the Perry mixed-batch is quite in the lead. Just about everything is selling well due to the Brexit-induced lower prices, where we're seeing customers either come back and get a 2nd or 3rd jacket, or they buy two at the same time.

Dirtbagdiver

New in Town
They both look good to me... If it was me, and I could afford to keep both, then I would keep both... But then, you could sell one and use the dough to buy something else... However, if selling one over the other is going to upset the wife... then your decision has surely been made for you!...

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
Well guys I returned the aero Redskin and I'm keeping the Eastman I may at some point by a D1 from either aero or Eastman in the near future

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well guys I returned the aero Redskin and I'm keeping the Eastman I may at some point by a D1 from either aero or Eastman in the near future

Love that Eastman B-3...I've found my D-1 has a similar vibe & steps in when its too warm for the Irvin....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner