Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero B-3 Flight Jacket SHEARLING 40, Redskin Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
For TFL $750 shipped in the USA or Canada via Paypal - friends/family option.

Here is the eBay link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192138736447?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tried it on for fit.
Stunning really.
I have a 42 inch chest - fits trim to the body. Not recommended for gentlemen with excess stomach. Upgraded sleeve length 26 inches.
Lifetime investment - will keep you warm in the coldest of winter weather.
shipping to USA and Canada only

From website:

An amazing upgraded custom jacket from Thurston Bros. Rough Wear! This is an USAAF Type B-3 Contract No. 42-5110-P Flight Jacket in Redskin with Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim, size 40 with added body and sleeve length. Nickel finish buckles and nickel Talon main zipper.

The Vicenza Horsehide trim is an upgrade from the standard horsehide trim for this jacket...so beautiful!

Recommended sizing: This jacket fits more like a size 42. It will work for someone who typically wears a size 42-44 in other Aero Premier/1930s/1950s styles. The body and sleeve lengths are good for persons 5'9" to 6'2".

Jacket measurements:
Back length--26
Sleeve length--25.5 inches (sleeves will wear .5-.75 inches longer due to wider B-3 shoulder design)
Pit-to-pit--23.5 inches
Front length--21 inches
Waist--19-22 inches (adjustable)

Question asked and answered:

jeepjeep13

One of the Regulars
I'm super interested in this! Would you consider this to be a "long" due to the added length and sleeve?
Would you take an offer?

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
I compared the measurements on this to my Eastman
I kinda think this is spot on for me except the front length
Says 21" on thurstons page but my Eastman is 23" ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy