Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO bike jacket, early one?

Yep..as I posted over on the VLJ. It is an early Aero..going by the label. Several years ago..I engraved a wooden plaque for Ken Calder that included this label. If I remember correctly..this was their first label for Aero Leather.
HD

andy richards

Practically Family
Congratulations! What a great find! I thinks it is an Aero. You might want to sent the pics over to Will at Aeroleather. He is really into the old jackets ;) .
Cheers,
Andy

havocpaul

One of the Regulars
Thanks Guys, I was initially thinking of selling it on but I'm liking it more and it is a good fit, only 'fault' is the ball chain pull is missing on the left sleeve otherwise in excellent condition.

Bonneville

One of the Regulars
Pardon the intrusion but can you tell me what "VLJ" is Hoosier?
Also I have noted some references to "COW" in some posts, I have tried to find this site without success, is it an acronym? and where can I find it?
Cheers, Ted.

Edward

Bartender
Bonneville said:
Pardon the intrusion but can you tell me what "VLJ" is Hoosier?
Also I have noted some references to "COW" in some posts, I have tried to find this site without success, is it an acronym? and where can I find it?
Cheers, Ted.

Cow = Club Obi Wan, it's an Indiana Jones forum.

havocpaul

One of the Regulars
Just had a short reply from Amanda at Aero...

"This would have been made around 1983..."

So must be one of their first batch and maybe quite rare now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy