Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bootlegger for riding?

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I ordered a bootlegger from Aero 10 years go with zip sleeves and full action back. Never wore the jacket while riding. My summer riding jacket is a Vanson perforated sport rider jacket I forget the model name and winter riding jacket is a Langlizt Cascade in dark brown. The Bootlegger was my favorite non riding leather jacket for years and I owned 10 or 12 pre- worn Aero jackets. I sold the Bootlegger last year along with 4 other Aero jackets due to a large weight lost.

konadog

Practically Family
i just put my bootlegger up for sale in the classifieds. GREAT jacket and it probably would do the trick for riding. but i wouldn't substitute it for my Rev'It jacket that is specifically designed to hold armor and flex just where you need it to right out the gate. only reason i'm selling the bootlegger is it sits in my closet with this warm LA weather.

i just put my bootlegger up for sale in the classifieds. GREAT jacket and it probably would do the trick for riding. but i wouldn't substitute it for my Rev'It jacket that is specifically designed to hold armor and flex just where you need it to right out the gate. only reason i'm selling the bootlegger is it sits in my closet with this warm LA weather.
That's a fantastic bootlegger man! You'll regret it:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn