Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Fontana Cafe Racer in Black CXL steerhide - 42

Cheech

A-List Customer
Here's another cafe racer that I picked up fairly recently and have decided to sell. This one is a Thurston Bros. design, and it has all the features that I love in a cafe racer: 2 chest pockets, no handwarmer pockets, single Western yoke on the back, and shoulder gussets. The only problem is, I already have a cafe racer with these features (from Simmons Bilt) that fits me a little better.

Here's the kicker: This is a @ton312 original - see post below. Here's his original post on the jacket when he received it new back in 2018: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-fontana-cr-black-steer-cxl-v-1-0.93391/. So, if you're on the fence, get off it!

This jacket has some slight signs of wear, a scratch in the left sleeve gusset, an impression in the right sleeve (see 4th photo), and some signs of the teacore coming through. That said, this jacket has not been worn a lot. The cotton drill lining is in excellent shape, the puny Talon zipper that Aero insists on using is impeccable, and the steerhide is still stiff but showing excellent graining. Completely odor-free and ready to be broken in.

Seeking $650 (PayPal F&F, add fees if business transaction preferred). That includes shipping in the continental US. I'll split shipping with any overseas buyer.

Measurements are as follows:
-Chest (pit-to-pit): 22.5 inches
-Shoulder (seam-to-seam straight across): 19 inches
-Sleeve (shoulder seam-to-cuff straight down): 26.5 inches
-Back (collar seam-to-hem): 25 inches
-Hem (along bottom): 19.5 inches

Vzlzegw.jpg

cUUTlNp.jpg

lsKmmYg.jpg

oyHnDyT.jpg

jTLE04W.jpg

cdcL72q.jpg

XKW0kix.jpg

Mca7JEF.jpg

IoCxvlh.jpg

hAgTWPm.jpg

wsse9Fk.jpg

6sicThS.jpg

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
AF!

When you get it and don't like the fit, send to me. :)

Will do! I hope this one is a Great Fit, so I will have no reason to move it along...

Cheech - thanks for being great to do business with, looking forward to recieving this unique CR soon. :)

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
this one looked great. Saw it early. Anyway, last thing on my to do list is a black racer, but it was that good, that it still tempted me. When Aero gets them right, I don't think there's anyone out there making as nice of a racer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB