Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero for the Ladies.

jamespibworth@n

One of the Regulars
Just received this Ladies Aero 30s half belt for my girlfriend.

Buffalo hide in dark blue.

Apparently made for a Levi’s contract. Never knowingly seen a buffalo hide jacket before.
Very grainy. It’s noisy! Not squeaky but kind of a rustle, like a thick paper bag!
We are sure it will soften up when worn and the noise will go.

And at £150.00 seems good value?

James.

kojax

Practically Family
looks to heavy for me.....i just sent back a a-2 horsehide from gibson barnes very uncortable to wear. driving the car it drove me carzy lol.....a-2 goatskin soon..........but the jackets looks good i hope she enjoys it***

Peacoat

Bartender
Looks like a nice jacket. Is it fitted differently in any place other than the obvious?

Kojax, Buffalo isn't particularly heavy. I have a Devoucoux saddle, a French saddle, made of Buffalo. Devoucoux recommends against using standard cowhide stirrup leathers as the cowhide will rub the buffalo and eventually wear a hole in the saddle flap. Buffalo is not nearly as heavy as horsehide.

icecold

One of the Regulars
Dude, great purchase, but now you *have* to post pick of your hottt girl wearing this hottt jacket :) :eusa_clap

jamespibworth@n

One of the Regulars
Would like to oblige Icecold, but the jacket is a Christmas present!

Will see what I can do after the 25th.

The buffalo hide is not all that heavy, maybe 2/3 ounce, similar to my Aero horsehide A2. But of course heavier than your average high street fashion leather jacket.

Cheerio

James.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran