Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero FQHH concern

Witchtrip

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the great input here, fellows. I've been in touch with both Carrie and Denny and we are in the process of sorting it all out. Denny wants to see the jacket, so it's going back to Aero. I'm very confident we'll get this happily resolved. In the meantime, I've got my gorgeous BR to enjoy all autumn long. Thank God I was greedy and ordered 2 jackets this summer... (and I thought it was overkill!)

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Hey Whitchtrip, did you have any update from Aero?
Today I was wearing my one year old brown FQHH HB and I noticed something similar but it is really -really faint, if you hadn't posted it I wouldn't have noticed it. I don't mind, unless it turns uglier.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I would entirely expect a jacket to start to show the lighter colour associated with wear and tear after a year. The shoulders on my LHB have a fantastic graded shading after four years of wear.

Witchtrip

One of the Regulars
Yes, I'm in process of sending the jacket back to them.

I didn't want to start a scrutinizing campaign here. I haven't even worn this jacket out of the house and it was showing discoloration. It's a beautiful jacket and I'm sure some people would love to have their jacket wear this quickly - I, however, wanted the glossy, rich shiny black leather look and this definitely did not have that from the beginning. That being said, it's an excellent fitting jacket and I'm sorry to send it back. TBC...

Harris HTM

One Too Many
I would entirely expect a jacket to start to show the lighter colour associated with wear and tear after a year. The shoulders on my LHB have a fantastic graded shading after four years of wear.

yes, ofcourse. The main wear and tear in mine is around the area where the seat belt lays (left shoulder).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner