Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Half belt deluxe - Natural

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
April2010001-1.jpg

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow!

Outstanding! Didn't even know they offered that color.
I have seen vintage jackets in that color and admired them.

Nice grain already- I was going to guess it was steerhide, but no.
It must be "vintage" HH?

Now try it on...

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
:eusa_clap Wow D-guy!! that's such a cool jacket!! Strange 'coincidence' is I was thinking of getting a summer-leather-jacket in a natural colour.. Aero is offering a halfbelt 'deerskin' jacket, which obviously isn't deerskin at all.. but it looks so nice 'n soft..

You're not planning to wear your FQHH-alpaca-lined jacket this summer are you? ;)

DeerskinHalfBeltFront-large.jpg

Deerskinjacket1.jpg

Deerskinback1.jpg

Edward

Bartender
djgo-cat-go said:
:eusa_clap Wow D-guy!! that's such a cool jacket!! Strange 'coincidence' is I was thinking of getting a summer-leather-jacket in a natural colour.. Aero is offering a halfbelt 'deerskin' jacket, which obviously isn't deerskin at all.. but it looks so nice 'n soft..

You're not planning to wear your FQHH-alpaca-lined jacket this summer are you? ;)

DeerskinHalfBeltFront-large.jpg

Did anyone buy one of these? I was considering it myself as a Summer leather - especially before the price increase when they were about GBP250 or something silly cheap (for Aero!).... I'm not sure of the colour though (I could ask Amanda for samples, but I recall when I was ordering my Bootlegger than I was originally thinknig of cherry, but took her advice that the cordovan would be closer the hue I was after when seen in a jacket as opposed to a small sample, and she wasn't at all wrong - cordovan was bang on for me). I'd be curious of the texture too, as I'm very wary of soft leather....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred