Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Hercules

Alucard73

One of the Regulars
Here is my new Areo Hercules Brown FQHH. Ordered May 10, Received Oct 9.
DSC02487.jpg
DSC02485.jpg
DSC02488.jpg

PENSACOLA

One of the Regulars
...Very nice, indeed! Excellent fit on you too, sharp.

I have a vintage brown Herc from Aero, and a Black Herc. that's forthcoming in about one week. Hercs wear well.

Cooperson

One Too Many
Perfect fit and I love the even color of the hide. The lining looks like the Grant, suits the jacket very well. Should look really awesome when it's broken in.

Many congrats and enjoy!

Cheers

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Alucard73 said:
DSC02487.jpg
DSC02485.jpg
DSC02488.jpg

after seeing your shots I lust even more on that hercules.. what a beautiful jacket!! Fits you nicely:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

tonypaj

Practically Family
Alucard73 said:
[/IMG]
DSC02488.jpg

Neat. Needless to say much more as I've ordered (I think, it's in my wife's hands, supposedly a birthday present for me), the same, in black, also without the chest pocket, but with button cuffs like in Cossack, and bi-swing back.

One of the better jackets Aero makes, good choice.

andy richards

Practically Family
Congratulations! Looks really great on you. Great moment to break the Hercules in! Next week I will be traveling through Texas...hope the rain has gone by then;) .

Steve Canyon

New in Town
Very nice! I like to order 'The Herc' too, with an additional dark-brown mouton furr collar and brown alpaca lining.

Has The Herc an inside pocket (like the M422A) too, like in the last of these pics? Or additional?

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Apart from the pocket flaps (which I don't like) this is one of the greatest jackets ever designed by human beings. If only they could make a light version - under 4 pounds. Any more isn't cool to wear (as far as I'm concerned) and I've owned a bunch of heavy leathers. Most of these things are around 7 pounds which I find annoying to wear - they cling and constrict.
Oh well... back to twead I guess.

tonypaj

Practically Family
Seb Lucas said:
Apart from the pocket flaps (which I don't like) this is one of the greatest jackets ever designed by human beings. If only they could make a light version - under 4 pounds. Any more isn't cool to wear (as far as I'm concerned) and I've owned a bunch of heavy leathers. Most of these things are around 7 pounds which I find annoying to wear - they cling and constrict.
Oh well... back to twead I guess.

The pocket flaps are pretty easy to deal with. Unlike in the LHB, they have no studs and are lined, not leather on both sides (at least that is the case with my jackets). If needed, they fold neatly inside the pockets changing the way the jacket looks. I like their shape, but possibly a better option would be to have them with studs and leather on both sides.

Heavy, yes. Constrict, not really after they're broken in. At times they are annoying, but they're a bit like my Jeep, an acquired taste, not for everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24