Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Black CXL FQHH tag size 36(40)

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Offering my Aero Highwayman for sale. Tag size is 36, but due to the known
619467A8-DE53-4629-9A98-18EBD6E46418.jpeg
4FB172C8-C8E0-47E0-8A0E-F1C46CFCA5C5.jpeg
generous cut of this design, it fits like a comfortable size 40. This is CXL Horsehide in black. I purchased it new from Thurston Bros in March of 2021 and have worn it in rotation with my other 2 main jackets. It is just starting to break in, showing some very nice graining throughout. Teacore showing in some areas, especially upper sleeves near shoulders. Looks great. The subtle brown started showing through in these areas VERY quickly after a few wears. Along the main zip is showing typical brown as well due to the zipper pull making contact with leather during operation. No damage, jacket still smells like fresh CXL. This jacket has never been wet. Chattan Ancient lightweight wool liner in excellent shape. Measurements taken flat:

Pit to pit: +22.5”

Shoulder: -18.5”

Back length: +25”

Sleeve straight down: +24.5”/ along curve 26”

This is a great looking jacket, but I feel the design of the Highwayman doesn’t suit my
BB283230-D792-4D45-8495-1BCD6CCEA0F7.jpeg
5C8BBFE7-50E7-4708-9CDC-C301C87EDBE0.jpeg
build as well as my other jackets, and will be looking to replace it with a different style. $650 shipped Conus PP F&F
*I’m not sure why the pics landed where they did in this listing..
I also have this listed on Evilbay with a couple more pics. I don’t have any fit pics of this one, but I’m sure I could snag a couple at some point if needed.

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
It’s a great jacket. A good friend of mine has a size 40 HWM in the heavy steer(Connelly, I believe) from back in the early 90s. I purchased it from a biker gear shop and wanted it to fit so badly.. the tag size 40 just swallowed me up, so I gave that one to him and it fits him to a T. That jacket is the reason I picked up mine in the first place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto